Following an extensive coast-to-coast search, Big Brother Canada is back with a new crew of eclectic houseguests competing in the follow-up season to the country’s number one specialty reality series of 2013*. Big Brother Canada returns to Slice™ on Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 9pm ET/PT with a special presentation of the premiere airing simultaneously on Global.
“The inaugural season of Big Brother Canada set network records for Slice on-air and online and featured one of the most shocking season finales in the Big Brother franchise’s history,” said Barbara Williams, Senior Vice President of Content, Shaw Media. “Our new houseguests range from fiery and fun-loving to strategic and strong-headed and putting them together under one roof is a recipe for reality success in this all-new season of secrets.”
The #BBCAN2 houseguests are:
- Adel Elseri: self-proclaimed spoiled brat from Alberta with a penchant for drama-inducing dilemmas.
- Andrew Gordon: charming, tri-lingual, Montréal-born macho man with a travel bug as big as he is.
- Anick Gervais: small-town Ontario gal who meditates and wants to inspire the world with her spirituality.
- Arlie Shaban: salesman and über-fan from the Greater Toronto Area who has mastered the art of strategy.
- Heather Decksheimer: promotional model from Edmonton who is as bubbly as she is blonde.
- Ika Wong: Jamaica-born bombshell running her own business and living in Thornhill with her two children.
- Jon Pardy: goofy Newfoundlander and minor league hockey player who is always the life of the “pardy.”
- Kenny Brain: handsome East Coaster and all-around athlete with a competitive streak.
- Kyle Shore: self-assured Nova Scotian with big biceps and an ego to match.
- Neda Kalantar: fashion stylist from BC ready to storm the house with her no-holds-barred attitude.
- Paul Jackson: loving father, loyal husband, and motivational speaker living in Toronto.
- Rachelle Diamond: healthy and fit girl-next-door from Alberta earning a degree in psychology.
- Sabrina Abbate: lively Italian from Montréal who’s not afraid to push boundaries and buttons.
- Sarah Miller: mortgage broker and mother of two living in BC with a personality as sweet as it is spicy.
- #FINALHG: ? tune in March 5th to find out.
For photos and full bios, visit www.BigBrotherCanada.ca.
Season two’s houseguests move in to an all-new Big Brother Canada house, outfitted with 85 cameras and over 80 microphones tracking everything from strategies to showmances. With a grand prize of $100,000, a $25,000 gift card from The Brick, and a $10,000 trip of a lifetime courtesy of Twistos at stake, houseguests compete for HOH (Head of Household) and POV (Power of Veto) to guarantee their safety in the house.
Big Brother Canada airs three nights a week on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 9pm ET/PT. The Big Brother Canada Side Show, featuring show host Arisa Cox and season one fan-favourites Gary Levy and Peter Brown, airs Thursdays at 10pm ET/PT. Big Brother Canada After Dark airs seven days a week from 2am – 5am ET/11pm – 2am PT.
Tune in to ET Canada tonight at 7:30pm ET/PT on Global for exclusive television interviews with the houseguests. Fans can find #BBCAN2 on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. The fullBigBrotherCanada.ca launches soon, giving fans their extended fix with full episodes, live streams, and a collection of twists and opportunities allowing them to impact the show.
* Source: BBM Canada PPM data All Cdn Specialty 12/31/12-12/29/13, V2+ & A25-54